Thursday, April 23, 2009

Getting Settled.

When someone moves from there home to another home there is a period they go through that is relatively tough - they experience things such as losing friends because of the distance, they experience new challenges in there new surroundings and they usually fall away from there beliefs as they try to "get things back to normal." As when i changed my job of 4 years to completely be taken by faith and trust that God would provide i felt myself worried about all the things "movers" experience. Working at a single place for as long as i had i had grown friendships with people i was around every single day and because work was so demanding these people were the only people i had time to hang out with. After the change despite all the discomfort between why i left and my worries of losing all my friends and being honest of not knowing what was going to happen to me - I moved completely on faith.

A Month into my new position at Living Waters Church has truly been a renovation with myself and with my faith. Not only have i become closer to the one i have been effortlessly trying to grow with (God) but i have seen his work in many ways since my shift of life. My friends and I still hang out and in fact in ways more then others because we can relate experiences instead of the same talk about the same job every day. And as for not knowing where I am going - I still don't. All i know is that the more faithful you are to God, the more Faithful he is to you.

Ecclesiastes 11:5
"As you do not know the path of the wind, or how the body is formed in a mothers womb, so you cannot understand the work of God, the Maker of all things."

No comments: