Tuesday, November 10, 2009

New and Exciting things

This week has been a crazy one so far and its only nearly half way done, To start off I can not wait for snowboard season to start I'm already trying to figure out ways to buy gear, what mountains I want to board, But what I think I'm excited for the most is filming snowboarding/skiing this season.

This past week I completed two agreements, One with Ice Coast Headwear to film and photograph them throughout the '09-'10 season Skiing. I have known the companies owner Evan for the past year or so through Kick Boxing I'm extremely glad to be working with him and helping his company grow. and the second agreement was with America's Best Defense to film and photograph there Final Black Belt Test. In the past I was enrolled and employed at ABD, Having experienced the tests first hand through not only taking place in them but also assisting and filming them. I'm glad to be back to film the test again to keep the tradition going.

To keep the business talk flowing I have partnered with Abraven Designs to add a Video and Photography department to there already successful design business. I believe with my added services to there already existing ones Abraven will grow to heights beyond what was originally imagined.

Yesterday I purchased a new camera to add to my arsenal of film and photo beasts. I bought a Canon Rebel T1i, this camera primarily for Photography and minimal HD filming will be a great asset to add to my films, and clients. and especially used along side my other regulars such as my Sony HDR-SR10 and my ever faithful Flip MinoHD.

I seem to have run out of things to blab about, so bye for now.

No comments: